I go by "SeanB" on the Usenet newsgroups rec.[arts|games].int-fiction
to avoid any possible confusion with any other Seans in that area.
- Heroes, a most traditional CRPG. Heroes
took third place in the 2001 Interactive Fiction Competition, and received
XYZZY nominatons in 2001 for "Best Setting" and "Best Use of Medium"
- The Weapon, a sci-fi puzzle game
of character interaction--requires a zcode interpreter to run. The Weapon
received XYYZY nominations in 2001 for "Best Puzzles" and "Best NPC"
- I'll, a sort-of parody/homage of/to "Aisle"
which was my critical response to several games in Comp2000 which
had multiple endings.--requires a zcode interpreter to run.
You can also find two more of my games (sort of) on Emily Short's
Comp page--one of them entered under the pseudonym "Margia McPolti".
- a catalog of LibraryMessage codes for
Inform 6, explaining the function and context of each message
- a catalog of Inform 6 actions, intended
to complement the Designer's Manual's tables by being organized
for writing 'before' routines
- source code to The Weapon
- a description of my Varying Strings modification
to Inform 6, which is a compiler modification so I seem to be unable
to release it to the public since Graham Nelson didn't answer mail
on the subject,
but email me if you want a copy and we can work something out
- A couple of small library mods I made for The Weapon might be released
as "stblib"; here are the tentative release notes
There is also documentation on a project to
write a new VM which I have abandoned (for now) in favor of TADS 3's VM, T3.
[ home ] [ ]