Article: 178918 of talk.bizarre
From: STU_MESZMAGA@vax1.acs.jmu.edu (Mary Szmagaj)
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: meta !suck
Date: 1 Dec 1994 23:25:21 GMT
Sender: STU_MESZMAGA@jmu.edu

i will not.
i promise not to.
i'm all out of eggs, and both my grandmothers are dead, anyway.
i will not.
they can't make me.
i will respect the clean air act.
i will not.
i will ignore the blandishments, the pleas, the cajolements, the threats.
i will be puritanical.  pristine.  i will "lie back and think of england."
   i will count ceiling tiles.  i will wonder what kind of toothbrush he
   uses and why it never seems to reach the tiny brown nook between incisor
   and canine.  i will think brahms and muzak instead of peter gabriel and
   ministry.  i will NOT notice the deliciousness of the rhythm.  i will
   NOT be distracted from my cause.  i will NOT
                    falterslipslidemeltsurrenderdescend.
                                                           i will

i will
i will