Article: 261230 of talk.bizarre
From: boymozart@BIX.com (Boy Mozart)
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: Post #99
Date: 30 Nov 1995 23:31:00 GMT

According to my calculations, FTS Day officially starts today at 5
o'clock p.m. Mountain Standard Time, which corresponds to midnight
December First, 1995, Greenwich Mean Time.

Thought I'd forgotten, didn't you?

I've counted, carefully.  Ninety-nine posts.  Exactly.

My goal was to hit 100 by tomorrow.  I may have succeeded.  My desire to
keep each one between Number 74 and now from sucking was more of a
guideline than a goal.  They haven't been quite the literary
masterpieces I'd hoped they be, particularly the last four or five.  But
I'm not perfect.

How many posts regarding Fail To Suck Day have there been?  How many
exhortations have been inflicted upon us by Those Who Know Better?  Are
you tired of hearing it?  Are you tired of saying it?

Well, take a nap and get over it.

See you tomorrow.
| BoyMozart@BIX.com | Stevens Hall Indecency Taskforce | No URL, cope. |