Article: 261285 of talk.bizarre
From: doering@xrayspex.nlm.nih.gov (Larry Doering)
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: Re: Chicks dig the math team
Date: 30 Nov 1995 18:45:54 GMT

In article <49j5r9$5cf@lace.colorado.edu>,  <User@Host.colorado.edu> wrote:
<jenine@lamar.ColoState.EDU (just.jenine abarbanel) wrote:
<<In article <lscDIq2GD.Lyp@netcom.com> lsc@netcom.com (Lisa Chabot) writes:
<<<Sure, crush a geek girl's dreams--I mean, I became a Mathlete so I
<<<could see the world: Barstow HS, Apple Valley HS, Ridgecrest HS.
<<
<<you forgot BAKERSFIELD.  you can't forget bakersfield.
<<In article <lscDIq2GD.Lyp@netcom.com< lsc@netcom.com (Lisa Chabot) writes:
<<<Sure, crush a geek girl's dreams--I mean, I became a Mathlete so I
<<<could see the world: Barstow HS, Apple Valley HS, Ridgecrest HS.
<<
<<you forgot BAKERSFIELD.  you can't forget bakersfield.

<what? woops. didn't mean to quote those documents twice or even once.
<can't quite figure this thing out.

Well then, Mr. Standtei, might I suggest that you REFRAIN from POSTING
to tee dot bee until you DO figure it out, if ever?

Maybe in other groups a post that consists of nothing but a confession
that the poster doesn't know what they're doing is seen as charmingly
naive or endearingly cute, kind of like a six-week-old kitten exploring
your mom's knitting bag and getting all tangled up in a ball of yarn
or something.

Not here, though, Jack.

Here it's an INVITATION for us to RELEASE the ICE WEASELS.

ljd