Article: 261204 of talk.bizarre
From: merde@shellx.best.com (Meredith Tanner)
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: Re: sssc [shocking ssc]
Date: 30 Nov 1995 11:44:29 -0800

In article <DIuEt7.KHD@world.std.com>,
Richard H Clancey <rhc@world.std.com> wrote:
>[deletions]
>	Bob, or tecH, or filter feed, or whatever your name is, it's
>the dickheads that make this group what it is.  If we discouraged
>diskheads, there would be nothing left but NASY GIRLS and DOWNLOAD
>THIS TO GET RICH.

dick (you don't mind if i call you dick, do you?), i beg
to differ.  first of all, because i have no idea who you
are, whereas bobtech has been a fixture here for at least
five years (six?  seven?  i can't remember).  second, because
your definition of the word "dickhead" seems to be a bit
narrow.  certainly the MAKE MONEY FAST and phone sex ads are
posted by dickheads, but i believe that there are many other
fine examples of dickheadhood stalking the hallowed halls
of talk.bizarre.

YOU, for example.  what the FUCK possessed you to pick  on
one of talk.bizarre's most respected oldbies for having
flamed some asshole who has repeatedly posted his personal
sex trolls to talk.bizarre?  i mean, which particular neuron
misfired and caused you to think that the average t.b'er
actually WANTS to read some dickhead's pathetic attempts
to convince some other clueless schmuck to horndog him?

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON.  GET A CLUE OR GET THE FUCK OUT.

someone let me know if it's ever safe to take this fuckwad out of my killfile
--
Fertile in naught but faking/Futile each season passes;
And scrutiny discloses/Thy most prodigious Roses