Article: 261482 of talk.bizarre
From: grant@coho.halcyon.com (M. L. Grant)
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: Re: seeking Greek myth trivia
Date: 1 Dec 1995 18:21:09 GMT
In article <1398538239.94709572@iguanabbs.com>,
John P. McDonnell <John_P._McDonnell@iguanabbs.com> wrote:

>I am trying to recall specific names of two "sirens" mentioned in greek
>mythology. Actually there were two difficult rock outcroppings that greek
>sailors had to navigate between.  These were given names, and (I think) later

Read a *book*.

Attribution, dammit, to a 'Tick' episode, and they were referring
to the Iliad instead, but read a book anyway.

M.,
failing that you can just look at a map of Sicily

--
"I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you.  Yes, hate is good
 . . our goal is a Christian nation.  We have a biblical duty, we are