Article: 261773 of talk.bizarre
From: merde@shellx.best.com (Meredith Tanner)
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: Re: FTS: Standard Feline/Human Contract
Date: 4 Dec 1995 14:00:02 -0800
In article <lscDJ2ux9.Gqn@netcom.com>, Lisa Chabot <lsc@netcom.com> wrote:

>In my case I wish I'd added something about glass, and also certain
>non-man-made objects--small crunchy rocks, wood chips, sand dollars.
>Oh, and hair, particularly while it's still attached to my head (or guests).

glass indeed.

my guys have this great xmas game:  first they knock a glass
ornament off the tree.  then they bat it around until they
manage to smash it against a hard object.

i try to get things up before that happens, but when they
get away with it, i've found them several times happily
crunching the glass with their teeth.  i don't think
they're eating it; i took them to the vet and he couldn't
find any signs of it.  but they like to crunch on it.

weird.  cats are fucking weird.

Fertile in naught but faking/Futile each season passes;
And scrutiny discloses/Thy most prodigious Roses
Are really Horse's Asses. -- Don Marquis
                                                   http://www.best.com/~merde