Article: 261804 of talk.bizarre
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
From: kludge@netcom.com (Scott Dorsey)
Subject: Re: FTS: Standard Feline/Human Contract
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 01:53:16 GMT
Sender: kludge@netcom14.netcom.com
In article <lscDJ2ux9.Gqn@netcom.com> lsc@netcom.com (Lisa Chabot) writes:

>However, I did get a real bonus in the areas of land-arthropod disposal,
>such as the horrible spiders in the bathtub.

I have found this less than effective.  Several times recently I have
come home from work to find millipedes crawing across the floor or
across the coffee table, with two cats staring wide-eyed at them,
afraid to do anything.  "HELP! MILLIPEDES!" they must be thinking.
I have carefully picked the millipedes up and taken them outside,
with four huge cat eyes watching the process.

You know, the millipedes are just as cute as the cats too, and they
have more legs.
--scott
--
"C'est un Nagra.  C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."