Article: 261952 of talk.bizarre
From: mlegare@wetware.com (M. Legare, etc.)
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: strange idea:  cool parents
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 1995 08:48:56 -0800
WHY MY DAD IS SO FRIGHTENINGLY COOL

* sent me his old PC because the hard disk is wonky
  (now all I need is a monitor, a decent IDE hard drive, and Linux)
* has never failed to call me "Hoss", "Ace" or "Bubba" in the 28 years I
  have known him
* stopped drinking six years ago.  This increases his coolness factor
  significantly because I now actually know who the hell he is
* still sails.  Is much more fun sailing now that he doesn't drink
* motorcycle.  Harley Heritage softail which I will never ever own.  Wants
  the Sportster back when I'm done with it

BoB
teCH
breaking the trend