Article: 261599 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 2x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 13:58:48 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY
***********************************

Lost....won....who cares?

They sidled into our corner of reality, appearing silently
among us, seemingly from nowhere.  Thin and elongated like
broomsticks, they were instantly on every street corner and
in every home, spraying euphoriant gases everywhere.

It seems our anger in this dimension manifests as an atomic
explosion in theirs.  Every tantrum, every conniption, every
fit causes thousands of them to die.  Their invasion was
necessarily swift, universal and pleasant.  Now they watch
us carefully -- too ethical to commit genocide, but too
vigilant to allow even one slip in our good humor.

Yeah, we lost.  Isn't it great?

--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction