Article: 261473 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 8x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 14:00:43 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

AT THE BODY SHOP
****************

"My valve's sticking," he complained.  I jacked him up on the
table, made a swift incision, and cracked him open with the
spreader.  The problem was obvious.

"Your valve's okay," I told him.  "The arterial clamps are
what's wrong.  They're leaking."  I pointed it out to him.
He nodded ruefully, peering down into the pulsing spray of blood.

"I tried to do it myself," he mourned.  "I went down to
Body Electric and got the valve cheap.  I thought installation
would be easy."  I shook my head sadly -- it's a common story.

Some jobs should be left to the experts.

--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction