Article: 261491 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 24x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:26:58 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

DESPERATE TIMES
***************

Io is a thirsty world -- a place of great heat and no water.
We're rich in volatiles, and that puts money in our pockets,
but we've got to drink like everybody else.  With those bastards
on Europa raising water prices sky-high, our balls are in a
sling.

Well, old Halley's Comet is due through again.  They call it
a 'dirty snowball'.  Heck, a little dirt in your drink can't
hurt.

The tankers are fueled and prepped for launch; the fighter
escort is ready for action; the ten warheads should more than
suffice.

The heck with posterity; these are desperate times.

--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction