Article: 261492 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 25x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:27:14 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

DEWEY
*****

my name's Dewey and my job's to unplug everybody

i go into peoples' houses (though Momma once
said to NEVER go into other houses) and take
the wires out of peoples' heads and take away the
bodies that smell bad

but they're not dead they're still
alive because their brains are whizzing around in
some weird net what's INVISIBLE

just about everybody's dead or plugged in except
for me and some crazy people who mess with me
but i got a shotgun

when my truck's full i drive to
the dump and make a bonfire

i sure do like s'mores
--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction