Article: 261494 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 27x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:27:41 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

DREAM LOVER
***********

They tied her to the bed and placed the pod, green and alien,
on a nearby chair.  She struggled in vain before surrendering
and falling asleep.  When she awoke, somebody else was in the
room.

"I love you," he whispered, strong hands loosening the knots
that bound her.  "I am your dream lover.  Come with me."  He
beckoned, his latino eyes serious, his lean form the stuff of
her fantasies.

Once glance at the shrivelled pod husk lying tattered on the
chair confirmed her suspicions, but she smiled as she accepted
his embrace.

So what if he's only a bean....

--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction