Article: 261511 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 44x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:31:23 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

GREAT IDEA
**********

This jackass was starting to annoy me, swilling hootch
in my favorite canteen, bragging about his violations
of the Temporal Code.

"...so then it hit me," he was saying, "why not go back
and tell Einstein about Relativity?  So I did.  It was
great! this pimply teenager, funky hair but no mustache,
thinking I'm a fuckin' genius!

"Once I started, I couldn't stop.  It's helical, Watson.
Democritus, think small.  Categorical Imperative, Immanuel,
see?  It was a lot of work, but guess what: every great
idea, ever, was originally mine!"

"Not *every* one," I said, drawing my blaster and firing
smoothly.

--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction