Article: 261520 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 49x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:32:42 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

JOHNNY-BOY
**********

We love our Johnny-Boy.

He's a read godsend.  He mows our lawn and rakes leaves.  He helps in
the kitchen.  He greets every morning with a big smile.  He never cries
or complains.

That Johnny-Boy -- we love him.

The whole block loves Johnny-Boy!  He carries groceries and builds
treehouses and acts responsibly.  He's very patriotic.

Sheila Swenson jealously bought her own Johnny-Boy.  They must have
misgrown him at the factory, though.  He went crazy and died.

Just between us: I've made some adjustments to Johnny-Boy.  He
pleasures us every night with a fine variety of attachments.

We LUUUUUUUV our Johnny-Boy.
--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction