Article: 261521 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 50x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:32:57 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE
************************

He was just a small boy with a soft voice and a bad haircut.  He
looked thoroughly average, but the universe bowed and scraped as
he passed.

I met him in Tokyo.  "This lad claims," smirked Ishida, "that pi
is three.  Strangely enough, for him it is."  The boy dutifully
worked it out for me on paper.  I found no mistakes.

We have housed him in our laboratories.  We make him very
comfortable.  He plays video games, while five feet away we
build equipment utilizing the locally unquantized energy of
an electron.

Bring our majesty another burger.  Hey, hold still!

--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction