Article: 261527 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 54x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:36:21 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

MAD AS HELL
***********

Am I ever MAD!

Last week I successfully repaired a back-up pump for the nutrient vats.
It hadn't worked in millidays. Nobody has ever fixed one before. My
supervisor was pleased.

She called me into her cubicle. "Stanley 11!" she announced. "The
Computer has authorized, as a reward, a new jumpsuit and five units
of saccharine boosters! Plus, an added bonus!" That night my stimulant
additive tasted subtly different....

So, for the next ten sleepcycles I get to be angry. After that,
unfortunately, I'll have to go back to being happy again like everybody
else.

And that PISSES ME OFF.
--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction