Article: 261544 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 69x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:39:53 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

PIPE DREAM (3 of 3)
*******************

Dournier shouted over the din of a thousand churning computers.  "I have
good news and bad news!"  The President nodded.

"The good news is that my plan is working.  Look!"  The President squinted
at the Magritte painting.  He touched the canvas and felt something cold
and hard.  "It's a real pipe!" he exclaimed.

"Yes," acknowledged Dournier.  "Unfortunately, we've overshot our mark.
A disaster may be brewing."

Sure enough, a wave of pipe-ness rolled across the world.  Shoes became
pipes.  Eyes became pipes.  The army (pipe) tried to stop (pipe) the
pipe, but pipe nothing would pipe pipe.

Pipe Pipe Pipe!

--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction