Article: 261515 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 75x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:41:34 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

MISTER SANDMAN
**************

"In your dreams, pal."

Everybody hates Lloyd Weber.  Tall, handsome, arrogant....naturally,
they gave the asshole command of the lab.  Mistake.

Lloyd, about that raise -- it's been years since my last....

"In your dreams, pal."

Lloyd, you can't kill the Positron Project!  That work is vital!

"In your dreams, pal."

Are you dreaming now, Lloyd, as the satellite peers through your bedroom
window?  Scanning your alphas -- yes, you're dreaming.  Good.  We'll start
the simulation....

You have an attractive wife, Lloyd.  I'd like to pleasure her and have
her beg for more.

"In your dreams, pal."

Ha -- no, sir.

In YOURS.

--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction