Article: 261518 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 76x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:41:46 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

SAVE EARLY, SAVE OFTEN
**********************

"I hate you!" screamed Sheila, and the line went dead.  Myron
sighed.  That was the last straw.

It hadn't been a good week, mused Myron on his way to the
basement.  His car had been stolen.  He had been laid off from
his job.  Now, a simple verbal miscue had ruined his relationship
with someone he loved.  Oh well.

The box was still humming next to the boiler.  Myron toggled
the switch....

                        - * -

"I love you, Myron!" purred Sheila.  Myron hung up and smiled,
leaning back in his office chair.

It's good to be able to return to a previously-saved life.

--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction