Article: 261583 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 78x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:42:18 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

SHARP DOGS
**********

The weather was turning chilly: time to switch vehicles.
I rolled down the silent streets of Fargo looking for a
Bronco.  North Dakota was cold; with luck, the gas wouldn't
have evaporated and leaked away.

Passing a supermarket, I heard a commotion around the side.
Those muties last winter made me cautious, so I had a look-see.

Some dogs were trying to get into the building.  They could
smell the food rotting inside.  Strange thing was, these dogs
were making headway.  They were prying the door open with an
axe-handle.

Those dogs are getting sharper.  I wonder what it means.

--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction