Article: 261568 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 99x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:47:08 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

YHWH
****

"These new photodetectors are fantastic!" exclaimed Reubenstein,
riffling printout sheets at his colleague.  "I don't know what
our friends at the lab did, but we're getting a full stellar
magnitude of additional visibility!"

Coe looked pensive.  "We've mapped an entire quadrant of the
sky.  Let's plot it in color for the Dean's presentation.

They gawked at the results.  The dots, representing known stars,
stippled recognizable patterns across the heavens.  Characters
in a dozen alphabets spelled words in the sky.  The Roman letters
were:

               YHWH

"Proof of God's existence," breathed Coe.

Reubenstein smiled.  "Only for those smart enough to see it."

--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction