Article: 288697 of talk.bizarre
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
From: studly@world.std.com (the reverse-psychology major)
Subject: Re: 10 word, beelzibub sells out [with 10 word 'ps']
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 06:56:48 GMT

In article <57pp3n$st1@lhc.nlm.nih.gov>,
Larry Doering <doering@xrayspex.nlm.nih.gov> wrote:
>In article <E1o8oC.G5L@world.std.com>,
>the reverse-psychology major <studly@world.std.com> wrote:
>>
>>... went to the mall today. bought levis five zero ones's.
>
>Well, when your fingers are raw and bleeding and you're
>weeping bitter tears of frustration from attempting to
>do and undo those stupid fly buttons, don't come crying
>to ME, you PATHETIC MEWLING FASHION PUPPET.

... ok you fuckin' piece of shit!!! i read this last night
BUT it was fts day [you posted it the day before, ok? do you
remember now, git?] so i did not reply, however, now it's
dec, 2 [the day after, git] so i shall inform you that i
am well aware that the buttons suck [like you] so i will
just piss in my pants ok?

beelzibub
ps;
     i don't have to undo the fly to moon you!!!

ps-afterthought;
    i'm getting 505's tomorrow

--
this is my .sig. it's one of the best .sigs on the 'net'. i know what
you're thinking: 'did he post 5 or 6 articles'? to tell you the truth i