Article: 288580 of talk.bizarre
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
From: kludge@netcom.com (Scott Dorsey)
Subject: Re: Xtocracy
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 06:35:41 GMT
Sender: kludge@netcom10.netcom.com

In article <57qenn$b48@adam.wins.uva.nl> x@fwi.uva.null (X) writes:

>The moral decay and bankruptcy of our democracy!!

I agree, and I fight against Xtocracy.  I believe in choice, I do, and
that's important.

There are people who choose to use SunView.  There are people who choose
to use Layers.  And I, for one, think they should be allowed to continue.
So I will put my two cents in and say that although I do use it myself,
I don't think it should be mandated for everyone.  Xtocracy is another
example of overzealous promotion of a good idea that stands to destroy
that idea itself.
--scott
--
"C'est un Nagra.  C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."