Article: 288597 of talk.bizarre
From: "Joan E. Reis, MS" <jo@internetx.net>
Newsgroups: alt.activism,talk.bizarre,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.usa,rec.org.mensa,alt.society.generation-x
Subject: Net Dating Survey/Safety Tips
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 1996 12:55:16 -0800
CC: jo@internetx.net

To All:

I would appreciate it if you would send me your experiences about dating
people you have met over the Net.  This is for a research project, and
your help is essential.  All names, nicks, email addresses, mail groups,
etc. will be confidential.  You will NOT end up on mail lists.  For
answering ALL of this brief survey, I will send you guidelines for safety
and success.

Pertinent information:

Age
Status such as married, single, etc.
Genereal location such as Midwest, Northeast, etc.
Gender - F/M
Reason for using net services/options
Gender preferences(s) such as gay, straight, etc.
Experience - good/bad, did it lead to relationship(s) and if so, what
type
Distance traveled
Description of out come

Plese email responses to jo@internetx.net