Article: 288686 of talk.bizarre
From: terri@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu (Theresa Jean Flynn)
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: Neighbor
Date: 2 Dec 1996 05:13:30 GMT

It appeared the day before Halloween; it was odd to find a nutcracker
wooden soldier in the elevator of my building, and my first impulse was to
check my storage area for my own wooden christmas icon.  Over the next
couple days, he shifted from one corner to the other of the elevator, rear
right, front left, rear left, back to randomly repeat locations, and one
day he was out on the second floor hall windowsill.  Only then did I
realize he wasn't an indicator of positive energy for a Feng Shui aspect.
--
  we don't need no government loans and we don't get no checks from home...
The Last Apartment/1947 N. Prospect Ave. #305/Milwaukee, WI 53202/(414) 278-7413