Article: 288831 of talk.bizarre
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996 02:01:03 -0600
From: twkung@inside.com.tw
Subject: Re: 10 Word Insight...
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre

In article <nowhere-ya023180000312960206010001@news>,
nowhere@nowhere.com wrote:

> All ten word sayings sound like fucking Chineese proverbs - Confusious

The name was Kung Fu-tze, pilgrim--"Confucius" to you--and I don't much like you
screwing up the spelling of great-(to the 23rd power)grandad's name, y' hear?

Furthermore pencil-neck, there's a good reason for ten-word sayings sounding
like *CHINESE* proverbs: they are! You think we stopped at learning how to stick
needles into skin? Not on your penis-enlarger we didn't! We know how to stick
thoughts into minds, even at great distances. So anytime we see a lull in wisdom
shaping up, we pop a couple of ten-worders into those growths on the tops of
your spines to smarten things up.

Your spinal knob is only a cranial cyst however, not a functioning brain. But,
because you chew on AA batteries when no one's looking, the electricity got to
our sensors and the result was the crap quoted above. We've since calibrated the
system so there won't be any more like THAT, you can be sure!

> George

> This is my sig.  There are many like it, but this one is mine.
> Without me, my sig. is useless, and without my sig., *I* am useless.

You got the last part right.

-----
twkung

"Hordes thunder down upon a sleeping world and civilization blossoms."
                                             --(the other) Confucius