From: Staci_Young@webtv.net (Interloper)
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: Neurotic Ramble: Part Four
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 22:19:02 -0500 (EST)

"And did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?"
                                   -- Pink Floyd

You've probably realized by now that this series of posts has merely
been an invitation to my pity party. I just knew no one would show up.
Boo hoo. Hee.

I left off in my last post by asking you to love me. Would five dollars
cajole you? What, "money can't buy me love" ? Well, that's okay. Who'd
want love bought by any means, anyway? Na-na-na-boo-boo. Oh shit, I'm
supposed to be pitiful. Please, let me correct myself. Na-na-na-boo-hoo.
Oh, God, that was corny.

I know it's pretty shallow of me to whine when I'm not starving or
anything. Yes, I realize my problems would seem like blessings to some
people. So, I'm going to stop whining now. My last comment on the
subject of my problems is this: my situation really isn't as dire as it
once was. Finding love has taught me a lot of strength. It takes
strength to accept flaws, at least for me it does.

What did all of that stuff about blowing up houses in Part One have to
do with this? I forget. I can say that the potential for destruction in
each person is comparable to the amount of potentially destructive
energy in an atom. Find an unstable source, and Ka-boom !

You probably think a lot of the content in this series has been
contradictory. Yeah, tell me about. You're probably also wondering if
this is really the best I can do. No, but it's what I know best. I know
my own thoughts with all their jagged edges and chunks of cottony stuff
and areas of what is purely superfluous.

So, this concludes my ramble. It just so happens I wrote it and posted
it primarily on FTSD. I did not intend this series to FTS.

By the way, did you know the primary identifier of a human is their
creation and delight in the unnecessary, and that Low Fidelity All Stars
song makes me want to dance, and I don't  dance?

---
Staci Michelle Young, "Beelzibub personally told me I DO NOT BELONG!!!
Damn him for dashing my dreams of burning in hell."
p.s. this is true or false, use a #2 pencil