From: Julian Waldby <waldby@uiuc.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: FTSD3: Quid Pro Quo
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 19:03:42 -0600

I have a couple of squirrel friends who I share my peanuts with. I can't
tell them apart, but I know there are at least two of them, since I have
seen two at one time on my landing before. They sit about four feet from
me and contentedly gobble up the peanuts that I give them.

And now, they are bringing me food. I'm not kidding. Unless my
downstairs neighbor is playing a trick on me, which seems unlikely. I
have found bread and cheese nips on my window sill and outside chair. My
neighbor puts the bread and things out occasionally, downstairs on his
landing, and somehow it is appearing up on my area, in my chair and on
my window sill.

I guess it is a sign of appreciation. You feed us, we feed you. Because
of this, I have decided to set out peanuts in the morning before I go to
work, so that they will have something even if I am not around to share
with them.

Julian
--
We're not talking about some trophy girl draped all over a car