Subject:      Re: why English girl like french man ..
From:         buzzard@world.std.com (Sean T Barrett)
Date:         1997/09/26
Newsgroups:   talk.bizarre

Lloyd Wood <eep1lw@surrey.ac.uk> wrote:
>That's my theory on why caitlin and reese never hit it off long-term,
>anyway.

interviewer:
-well, yeah, but what can you tell me _on_ the record?

lwood
-Well, how about my story about Boutell and HWRNMNBSOL?

interviewer:
-ok...

lwood
-well, first I have to explain... pause that thing
[snip]
-Anyway, that's my theory about why they're all out to get me.

interviewer
[sighing]
-_on_ the record?

lwood
-I'm really enjoying watching the antics of the webtv users.

interviewer
-Do you really think anyone gives a crap about them? What
-about what our readers care about?

lwood
-Umm, I can tell you about refrigerators.

interviewer:
-That's fortunate, given that this is for an article
-in "Modern Home Appliances".  Although somehow I'm
-surprised at the notion you'd care to contribute
-something positive, on-topic, and original.

lwood
-You can say I said... "Do you really think anyone gives
-a crap about them?"

buzzard