Article: 261297 of talk.bizarre
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
From: studly@world.std.com (the reverse-psychology major)
Subject: Re: Apology
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 06:42:18 GMT

In article <90.34705.1066@svis.org>,
Keith Johnson <keith.johnson@svis.org> wrote:
>My sincere apologies to everyone on my recent posting regarding
>money.  Total ignorance on my part.
>
>Keith

hmmmm, you think you're forgiven? I DON'T THINK SO!!! IGNORANCE IS NINE TENTHS
OF THE LAW!! YOU CAN'T UNDO WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH MERE WORDS!!! WE WILL
ACCEPT A HUMAN SACRAFICE AND THAT'S IT!! WE HAVE HAD ENUF OF MERE NORTALS
POSTING BULLSHIT DISGUISED AS DRECK!!! FUCK OFF BEFORE I SPANK YOU!!!

beelzibub
ps;
    remember to logout

--
this is my .sig. it's one of the best .sig's on the 'net'. i know what
you're thinking: 'did he post 5 or 6 articles'? to tell you the truth i