Article: 261292 of talk.bizarre
From: agarcia@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (Anthony Garcia)
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: December 1st
Date: 1 Dec 1995 00:58:18 -0600
It didn't feel like much.  As usual.  After wiping himself and spraying
Bactine on the scabby spots, Ed began casting his mind around for
something else to do.  His gaze began to settle on his computer monitor
("...if not thousands of dollars to send everywhere.  Are you sure you
want to do this? [yn]") but he became aware of a soft scratching noise
coming from the box of kittens across the room.  A smile broadened on
his face-- maybe there were still some live ones!

--

Puzzled, he flipped the on/off switch several times.  Nothing.  He
checked the length of the cord several times-- no kinks, no insulation

--

She cursed quietly to herself, for the Nth time.  "Goddamn 'automatic'
download.  No problem, they said.  It's fixed, they said.  Chyeah, RIGHT."

--

Gregor looked down at the city.  His gaze lingered on a shellhole in a
street near his old apartment building.  That had been his.  His mouth

-anthony