Article: 261691 of talk.bizarre
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
From: studly@world.std.com (the reverse-psychology major)
Subject: beelzibub on love
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 21:50:03 GMT

... to me love is meant to be a kind, gentle beable. it takes two and
generally involves, but is not confined to, sex. there is love without
sex. this is good news for gooley that is not to say that WHEN  CAROLYNNE
IS LAYING, BARE-ASSED NAKED ACROSS MY LAP WITH HER PRETTY LITTLE BUM
JUTTED UP INVITINGLY IN THE AIR, I DO NOT GET A BONER! FUCK!!! ARE YOU
An ASSHOLE?! OF COURSE I DO!! YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HER BUM! IT IS SO SEXY!!

... now, she is going back to africa and i'll miss her. sure we're going
to keep in touch by mail BUT, HEY!, GIVE ME A BREAK!! WHAT WILL I DO
FOR SEX?! I NEED HELP!!! YOU MAY BE ABLE TO HELP. ARE YOU A FEMALE? DO YOU
HAVE A NICE BUM? AND MOST OF ALL, CAN I SPANK YOU? GET OFF YOUR ASS.
LOGIN AND WRITE TO ME! I WANT SOME ASS AND I WANT IT NOW!!!

sloppy, wet, kisses

beelzibub
ps;
    you naughty girl!!
--
this is my .sig. it's one of the best .sig's on the 'net'. i know what
you're thinking: 'did he post 5 or 6 articles'? to tell you the truth i