Article: 261796 of talk.bizarre
From: paul@obscure.com (paul egli)
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: options
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 95 01:06:21 GMT

i could still stick my long finger down my
throat.  that might save my life.  but there
is a certain delicate beautiful destructiveness
to taking the pill with the wine;  the thought
that maybe your heart would stop, just like
sometimes your breathing stops in the middle
of the dark morning (apnia) because you know
the wine and the pill are not what you need
you need the heat and the hope and the life
and the love of her, next to you, holding you,
stroking you, hand pressing down.

put on the music, this might just be the last
dance.

p.                                                     "you play beautifully"
                                                       http://www.obscure.com