Article: 262091 of talk.bizarre
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
From: studly@world.std.com (the reverse-psychology major)
Subject: Re: Back From Bangladesh: My Diary, part 1 of 2 (Long)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 1995 20:34:14 GMT
In article <DJ7uCn.45A@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>,
Ken Johnson  <kenj@bim-mail.napier.ac.uk> wrote:
>I am just back from a month spent in Bangladesh undertaking some
>computer training and installing a textual data base at the Small
>Enterprise Unit of Intermediate Technology in Dhaka. This is the
>first section of my diary for the month. Share and enjoy. Part Two
>will be posted later.
>
>Ken Johnson

[diary entry perishes in fire, film at 11]

this is bait, right? you probably want me to ask you if you met
dave lettermans freinds, maribul and sarijul just to see how
i'd spell 'em. WELL, HERE!!! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW!! DO YOU FEEL
A NATURAL WOMAN?! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU PROVED THAT I KNOW MORE
THAN ONE WAY TO SPELL A WORD?! WE ALL KNEW THAT! TRUE NATS A
WOMAN BUT YOU ARE A NATURAL WOMAN!!!

beelzibub

--
this is my .sig. it's one of the best .sig's on the 'net'. i know what
you're thinking: 'did he post 5 or 6 articles'? to tell you the truth i