Article: 261531 of talk.bizarre
From: Andrew Solberg <andsol@cml.rice.edu>
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: 60x100
Date: 1 Dec 1995 21:37:37 -0500
Sender: nobody@athos.itribe.net

NEVILLE SAID
************

So, worm; you want to fight, eh?  You want bloodshed?  You
would kill, even knowing that the taking of lives has been
illegal for two centuries?

Well, into the box with you!  Where shall we send you?  Perhaps
to a foxhole near St. Lo, waiting for the Jerries to close in?
Or maybe to the siege of Tyre -- some boiling lead will cool
you off.

You'll slake your thirst for violence in ancient and terrible
wars, my lad; but there's no way back from the past, save as an
archaeologist's pile of bones.

There will be peace in our time!

--
This post is COPYRIGHT 1995, Andrew Solberg.  All rights reserved.
Standard usenet distribution is acceptable; other forms of reproduction